Celebrate Recovery

Celebrate Recovery is a worldwide Christ centered recovery program.

Founded in 1991 at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, there are now over 35,000 “CR” churches worldwide.

Madison began its local program in fall of 2021 as we look to provide a safe harbor for those dealing with life’s hurts.

CR Madison meets every Wednesday night. Dinner is available starting at 5:45 PM CST, followed by a large group meeting at 6:30 and small group meetings at 7:30.

Unlike other recovery programs, only 30% of those participating in Celebrate Recovery are dealing with chemical or alcohol addiction. The other 70% are simply dealing with life hurts, habits and hangups. Celebrate Recovery is truly for everyone.

We invite you into our safe harbor as we walk these journeys together.